to modify your DNS
for Dotster customers
1. Type http://dotster.com into your browser.
2. Click Account at the top of the screen.
3. Enter the login ID and password information
provided to you by Dotster upon the initial registration of your
* If you do not have or have lost this information,
select and click the Forgot
Your Password? option below the login area.
4. Once you have logged on you will be presented
with the Account Management menu. Click Domain List.under the account
heading ‘Domain Tools.’
5. You will then be provided a list of domains
that you have with Dotster, Inc. Click the domain for which you
wish to change the DNS information.
6. On the right of the screen you will see
the current DNS servers for your domain. Click Update Name Servers
to make your changes.
7. Replace any existing name server information
with HostW3’s DNS information, clicking Add after each one,
until all DNS servers have been listed.
8. Once the DNS servers are all listed, click Continue.
9. You should then receive a message from Dotster
containing a confirmation code. This will indicate that your request
to modify your DNS servers has been updated.
If you cannot find where to make the needed
changes, or encounter issues with the Web interface for your Dotster
account, please refer to the help pages at http://www.dotster.com/help/faq/default.asp
If you cannot resolve your issue, Dotster
has provided a support area on their Web site where you may request